Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully. Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through Stonehenge-Tour.com or any other Stonehenge Tours affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE! New Risk Free COVID-19 Flexible Policy for Cancellations and Refunds.
To provide greater flexibility to our customers with upcoming travel plans, we have introduced a flexible booking policy for your peace of mind. We'll continue to monitor and respond to changes in public health information and advise as the situation develops
When you make a booking with Stonehenge Tours, if you need to change your travel plans for any reason, you can rest assured that your money is well-protected. Most of our Tours and Experiences have a 24 or 48-hour cancellation policy* which means that if you can’t travel with us and choose to cancel before the cancellation notice period, you won’t be charged anything. This policy also includes private driver / guided tours.
STONEHENGE TOURS PEACE OF MIND
You can book with us reassured that we have put numerous measures in place to elevate our hygiene standards and protocols, and be confident that your money is in safe hands with our flexible booking terms.
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made through Stonehenge Tours whether online or offline. By accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Stonehenge Tours offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through this website (Stonehenge-Tour.com) and through designated travel partner websites (whose conditions may vary from those shown here. Please ask for details).
PRICES. Prices are based on known costs at 1st March 2021
2021 RESERVATIONS. Are needed - please book as soon as possible
GRATUITIES. It is the custom in Europe to show your appreciation with a tip to the Driver and Guide - but only if you are satisfied with your tour
SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted but all tours make frequent stopsCHILDREN. Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult
FULL AND HALF DAY TOURS. CANCELLATIONS. A refund will be made up to 48 hours before a tour departure. Mini coach Day tours are sometimes carried by our preferred operator partners whose terms and conditions apply. Due to the nature of these tours we regret that refunds cannot be made for cancellations made less than 48 hours before commencement of the tour.
ALTERATIONS: Any alterations will be treated as a cancellation and rebooking and the cancellation charges will be payable unless waived at our discretion
LOST TICKETS. Please contact us, we will do all we can to help you.
LOST PROPERTY. Whilst every effort is made to return lost property, we cannot be held responsible for property left on any tour vehilce. Please contact the tour operator direct (details supplied with your reservation)
PERSONAL INSURANCE. Is not included. You are advised to make appropriate arrangements.
PASSPORTS & VISAS. A Passport (and in some cases a visa) valid for all countries to be visited must be carried.
ACCIDENT OR LOSS. We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees' negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES. This is specifically stated on each page.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE. Personal items; lunches (unless stated on itinerary); travel to or from stations.
GENERAL CONDITIONS. Each tour operates subject to sufficient demand.
In the event of 'Places of Interest' being closed, or road conditions en-route prevent the tour as advertised being operated, every endeavour will be made to substitute an alternative, but the Company reserves the right to cancel of alter arrangements. We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability. No servant or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our directors. All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to English Law. Some of our tours are operated by other tour companies whose conditions may vary from those shown above. Please ask for details.
PRIVATE CUSTOMISED TOURS: CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY. Only full advance payment of the total cost of the tour will guarantee it will go ahead
AMENDING AND CANCELLING OF PRIVATE CUSTOM BOOKINGS. You may cancel your booking at any time but you will remain liable for the deposit / full balance of the booking once full or part payment has been made. English Heritage Stone Circle Experience tickets are non refundable and their terms apply. (No refund will be given of any money paid towards the total cost of your booking. ) Refunds can be made under certain circumstances under the managers discreation.There is an administration fee of 5% for cancellation refunds to credit cards or by bank transfer. Refund claims must be raised within 90 days of the tour date.We offer a full credit note (valid 18 months), or alternatively, a discount on a rearranged tour, if a tour cannot go ahead for any reason, and the fault is accepted by ‘Stonehenge Guided Tours' or its partners. Clients should acquire adequate insurance to cover any loss as a consequence of flight cancellations, force majeure, personal illness, or circumstances causing the tour to be cancelled beyond control of ' Stonehenge Guided Tours ' or its partners.
SOLSTICE / EQUINOX TOURS. Due to the special nature of these tours refunds we reserve the right to retain 100% of the agreed tour cost for any cancellations less than 14 days before departure and 50% beyond 14 days. Tours can however be exchanged for future tours at no extra cost.
1. Contract: These Booking conditions govern all bookings with them. They vary depending on whether you book a "tour package" or "other holiday arrangements". A "tour package" is a combination of at least two of the following:- (a) transport (b) accommodation (c) another tourist service which forms a significant part of your booking, providing those two or more components are sold to you at the same time at an inclusive price with full payment being made to the Company. Anything else (e.g. coach tours, and accommodation booked at different times) constitutes "other holiday arrangements", which the Company makes as a booking agent, your contract being with the supplier(s) (e.g. tour operator or hotel supplier) concerned. Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the Company's website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the relevant package or other holiday arrangement subject to these booking conditions. No contract between you and the Company shall come into existence until the Company accepts full payment and issues a confirmation invoice. All contracts with the Company and all matters arising from them are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. Booking services with the company are currently only available to persons who are at least 18 years old. By submitting a booking you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with those arrangements.
2. Payments:Full payment for all products including promotional and offer fares based on foreign currency is required at the time of booking regardless of the product arrangements being confirmed. In the event that the Company is unable to obtain confirmation and cannot offer an alternative, a refund will be issued. The Company will not accept responsibility for cash sent through the post. The company reserves the right to pass on any charges relating to returned cheques and credit card charge backs. Taxes do fluctuate in line with exchange rates and will be recalculated on the day final balance payments are collected. You will be advised if additional monies are due. Payment by credit/debit card Payment can be made by Switch/Delta Cards and all major Credit Cards. The Company reserves the right to charge you in addition for any handling fees incurred by us in relation to bookings made by credit or charge card. You will be notified of the relevant charges prior to issue of a confirmation invoice. If your travel documents are being paid for with a third party credit/debit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card holder. We would also like to draw your attention to the purchase of products by credit or debit cards where payment does not take place in person. In accordance with mail order regulations, all documents will be posted to the billing address of the credit/debit card holder and not the address of the passenger (unless they are one and the same). We strongly recommend that all documents be sent to you by Registered Post or Courier Service to you for an additional fee. Documents can be mailed by First Class post, but the Company will not accept responsibility for documents mislaid or lost by the Royal Mail.
3. Alteration & Cancellation by you:(a) Alteration: Any alterations will be treated as a cancellation and rebooking and the cancellation charges set out in paragraph (b) below will be payable unless waived at our discretion. (b) Cancellation: You or any member of your party may cancel your booking at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person making the booking and is communicated to us in writing. The following scale shows the minimum charges that will be applied, based on the day the written cancellation is received and whether documents have been issued. In certain cases cancellation charges, if incurred involuntarily, will be covered by insurance taken out at the time of booking. This is strongly recommended. You will be notified on your confirmation invoice if different cancellation charges apply.(b) Period before departure* Amount of Cancellation (subject to documents charge shown as percentage being issued) of the holiday price Between 4 and 8 weeks 50% Less than 4 weeks 100% Failure to arrive at point of departure 100% *
4. Alterations by the CompanyAlthough the Company makes every effort to ensure that published descriptions are correct, it does not own or operate the tour services provided by suppliers and cannot control or prevent changes. The Company therefore reserves the right to change the description of any service before you book, in which case you will be told before a confirmation invoice is issued. Occasionally due to reasons beyond the Company's control, it may be necessary to amend the tour services which make up a package booking after it has been confirmed. Such changes are considered to be either "major" or "minor". A major change is one made before departure that involves a difference of more than 12 hours in departure, change in the area, or a change of accommodation to a lower classification than that booked. A minor change is any other change. Whilst the Company has the right to make a minor change at any time without notification, major changes will be advised as soon as is practicable offering you the choice of (a) accepting the amendment as notified (b) purchasing another arrangement from the Company with the price difference payable/refundable as appropriate (c) cancelling the arrangement(s). If you choose (c) all monies paid to the Company for the package will be refunded. The Company shall not be responsible for any consequential loss or compensation. You must inform the Company of your decision as soon as possible after receiving notification (and in any event within 7 days).
5. Cancellation by the Company:(a). The Company reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the service on offer due to force majeure, low bookings (see paragraph 6) or any other difficulty. If the booking is cancelled before departure for any reason other than non-payment by you then you will be offered the choice of purchasing another arrangement from the Company, with the price difference payable/refundable as appropriate, or of receiving a full refund of all monies paid to the Company (except insurance premium and any amendment fees). No further compensation shall be payable.
6. Force Majeure/Low Bookings(a) "Force Majeure": includes war, threat of war, riot, civil disobedience or strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, pandemics, level of water in rivers, technical or maintenance problems with transfer, unforeseen operational decisions of air carriers such as changes of schedule, or any unforeseeable or unavoidable event beyond the Company's control. (b) "Low Bookings": is where the number of persons who have booked a particular arrangement is less than the minimum required to make it viable.
7. Pricing Policy:All fares and other information displayed on our website are subject to availability. Once a confirmation invoice has been issued the price shown on that invoice may only vary as outlined below or if you amend your booking (see Clause 3). (a) While every effort is made to avoid surcharges, the right is reserved to pass on any cost increase levied by the suppliers. Prices may only be changed to reflect government action, increase in transportation costs, changes in dues and taxes (including VAT) or fees payable for services or to reflect fluctuations in exchange rates. In all cases the Company will absorb an amount equivalent to 2% of the invoice price (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges). Only amounts in excess of the 2% will be passed to you and should this figure exceed 10% of the invoice price due to the Company (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges) you will be entitled to cancel the booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges). If you decide to cancel in these circumstances you must do so within 14 days of the issue date on the surcharge invoice. The Company will not impose any surcharge within 14 days of departure
8. Responsibilities of the Company:In consideration of the fact that the Company acts only as a booking agent, the Company has no liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements and, in particular, has no liability for any loss, personal injury or death however incurred. Nothing in these conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the Company's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
9. Complaints:I\ f a problem occurs you must inform the relevant supplier (e.g. hotel, tour operator) immediately so that the matter can be put right. If the supplier cannot resolve the problem to your satisfaction, at the time, you must also contact the Company's Head Office in London immediately, so that the Company is given the opportunity to help. In the event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time, you must write within 28 days of your return to the Company's customer relations manager quoting your original booking reference and giving all relevant information. Failure to take these steps will hinder the Company's ability to resolve the problem and/or investigate it fully and in consequence, any right to compensation you may have will be extinguished or, at the very least, substantially reduced.
10. Passports, Visas and Health Requirements:Some information about passport, visa and health requirements may be shown on your confirmation invoice. Clients not holding passports marked "British Citizen" must check applicable requirements with their Embassy, Consulate or the British Foreign Office. Please ensure that you are aware of all passport and visa requirements and that you allow adequate time to obtain them. Please note that many countries require that your passport is valid for six months beyond the period of your stay. Requirements can change and it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with applicable passport, visa and health requirements and take all necessary documents with you to gain access to any country or region to which you make travel arrangements. If you fail to do so, you will be solely responsible for any cost, loss or damage which you or the Company incurs as a result of your failure. For regular updates on visa requirements or any conflicts in particular regions, see the Foreign Commonwealth Office website.
11. Behaviour:It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others. In such circumstances all suppliers (e.g. hotel managers, drivers, guides, tour leaders etc ) and the Company have the right to terminate arrangements made on your behalf, in which case the Company's responsibility to you ceases immediately and there can be no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result. Further, you will be liable to reimburse the Company for any expenses whatsoever it incurs as a result of your behaviour.
12. Suppliers' Conditions:Please note that, as between you and any of the suppliers whose services form part of your booking, the suppliers' standard terms and conditions will apply. This is particularly important where the company acts only as a booking agent between you and the relevant suppliers. The suppliers' standard conditions may limit or exclude liability, often in accordance with international conventions. Copies of these conditions may be requested in writing, but up to 28 days must be allowed for delivery.
13. Special Requests:If you have any special requests, these will be passed on to the relevant supplier but cannot be guaranteed by the Company.
14. Telephone Calls:We would like to advise our clients that the Company randomly records telephone calls. This ensures that customer service is constantly improved.
15. Pre Travel Advice:The Foreign and Commonwealth Travel Advice Unit may have issued information about your holiday destination. You are advised to check this information on BBC (Ceefax) page 470 or on the Internet under the address www.fco.gov.uk.
16. Special Events:In certain instances where special events are taking place, our normal booking conditions may be subject to change. In this instance you will be advised of the revised booking conditions applicable over the special event period.
18.We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance for your whole journey.
19.For tours of more than 24hrs duration booked in the UK which fall under the scope of the Package Travel Regulations, payment will be held in a Company Trust account until completion of the tour booked.
20.The contract constituted by the Company's acceptance of your booking subject to these Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company in relation to the relevant booking, shall exclude all other terms and conditions (except for the relevant suppliers' conditions and any application international conventions) and shall supersede all prior or contemporaneous communication or information provided.
If you’ve travelled on one of our Stonehenge tours from London, Bath, Salisbury or Southampton with us before, you'll know that Stonehenge Tours is here for you, and with you — every step of the way. If you haven't, you'll find out why we are the top rated tour company operating exclusive tours from London and the South West of England. Where possible, we encourage you to not put your dreams on hold, and to create invaluable lifelong travel memories as soon as you can. Let's keep the world and our wheels turning!